This lavender infused sweet almond oil is beautifully presented in a frosted glass bottle, with glass pipette applicator. This luxurious oil is a wonderful addition to your daily routine.
Sweet almond oil is loaded with vitamin E, which is a powerful antioxidant that assists in maintaining beautiful skin as we age. Collagen, the protein responsible for keeping our skin youthful. The vitamin E in sweet almond oil can provide the amino acids required for that lovely collagen to thrive! The fatty acids found in sweet almond oil benefit the skin by helping retain moisture and keep it hydrated while the vitamin E soothes irritation.
For centuries, people have been using lavender essential oil to clean wounds, treat burns and other skin injuries. Its antiseptic properties help skin to heal faster, while fighting and preventing further infection. Lavender is probably the No 1 essential oil when it comes to healing skin conditions, burns and cuts. With its anti-inflammatory, antifungal, antimicrobial and detoxifying benefits, lavender essential oil can help reduce redness, soothe and calm the skin and rapidly heal minor cuts and scrapes, as well as any rashes.
- Daily body moisturiser (Apply on damp skin after a shower or bath).
- Add a few drops to your bath water & bubble bath to create a soothing & nourishing bath experience.
- Appy to insect bites, minor cuts & burns, spots & other skin complaints to help soothe & repair the skin.
- Apply to the scalp to relieve & soothe a dry & itchy scalp.
- Appy a few drops to your hair to smooth & nourish dry ends.
- Use as a massage oil.